Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Btw someone tell me, what's the next step? 😆 I have to PM my bets to zeal?
Yes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Btw someone tell me, what's the next step? 😆 I have to PM my bets to zeal?
Yes
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That’s not fair 🥺 What about the Australians? It’s 1:48am Zeal time and for Wildy it’ll be 5am.
See zeal said yes ,go and place the bet FF
Me too just sent
Did he specify in the 9pm post that you have to quote previous post?Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Half were quoting an earlier post, & other half quoted the new post made at 9pm, therefore misleading & created confusion. I thought we were supposed to quote Zeal's post made at 9pm 😆😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That’s not fair 🥺 What about the Australians? It’s 1:48am Zeal time and for Wildy it’ll be 5am.
FF you can send your bets to Zeal this time btw 😆 He is allowing all 10 who quoted
I'll have to go and check if I have either missed something or not 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Did he specify in the 9pm post that you have to quote previous post?
Are there any Wang Yibo fans???
Can you please elaborate this point?
8 players are selected for Roulette Round than what is the role of rest of players.
One minute it is a long explanation , I will type and quote you again
Meine bhi kardi
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That’s not fair 🥺 What about the Australians? It’s 1:48am Zeal time and for Wildy it’ll be 5am.
Oh ya you too!
You’re in! Zeal selected the 10 people, so all the best!! 🤗