Hai ? So we others in the list don't have to do it ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hai ? So we others in the list don't have to do it ?
Me also done with my work
Now I will try PSing if I can do that🤣
Billi anything wrong?
I am allowing all 10 people to place bet.
Originally posted by: NitaReid
This round everyone can send him bet as it is trial 🤣, so his work load is definitely getting increased
Can you please elaborate this point?
8 players are selected for Roulette Round than what is the role of rest of players.
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I didn’t participate although online 😆
Wanted to give this opportunity to the Indian sheeps as anyway I’ll be awake when Wildy will do her live call
So I’ll do my catfight with the Europeans and Americans 😆
That’s not fair 🥺 What about the Australians? It’s 1:48am Zeal time and for Wildy it’ll be 5am.

Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
But billi you can also sent the PM no? I thought this round he is allowing all 10 who quoted 😕
I too thought the same , zeal clarify
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I disapprove, I still quoted you at the exact time.
You can bet this time. :)
Half were quoting an earlier post, & other half quoted the new post made at 9pm, therefore misleading & created confusion. I thought we were supposed to quote Zeal's post made at 9pm 😆😆