Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Damn... I vividly remember watching that episode. That was 2011. One of the very rare times, probably the only time that my eyes were totally glued on someone else despite Hrithik being in the same frame.

So much of energy and heart in Sushant's dance ❤ 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watching it back then i found sushant a better dancer here 

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He danced with karan khanna and the judges were like for the first time a guest danced better than the contestant.❤️

KewlDude thumbnail

I loved it back then, I love it even now ❤️

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Like I have said time and again, his dancing skills were never utilized. A complete dance based movie was something that he would have given justice to and we might have got to see some good expressions. Also what I loved about this boy was his dance was never mechanic, robotic. It was so beautiful and natural. If people are interested to see him dance one needs to see his performance with mUkhti in ZNKD (he was the only one who could match her ) and almost all his performances in JDJ. ❤️

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Like I have said time and again, his dancing skills were never utilized. A complete dance based movie was something that he would have given justice to and we might have got to see some good expressions. Also what I loved about this boy was his dance was never mechanic, robotic. It was so beautiful and natural. If people are interested to see him dance one needs to see his performance with mUkhti in ZNKD (he was the only one who could match her ) and almost all his performances in JDJ. ❤️

He had everything to be a main stream star. IMO he was a more consistent actor than Hrithik. He was a good of a dancer. His potential NEVER got utilized. Meanwhile Hrithik's dancing abilities played a huge part in his rise to stardom. He might not have been as good looking. Certainly better looking than the Arjun Kapoors, Ranveers or Varun Dhawans. 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder why Sushant dint won Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant was so over excited here that he got to dance beside Hrithik that he lost rhythm 😆

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I’d probably be this excited to dance next to Hrithik too. 

He doesn’t have a single dance number despite being such an amazing dancer. 

That “main tera bf” is such a let down with bad styling and bad choreography.