Any D3 fan here??
*because asked to spam*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any D3 fan here??
*because asked to spam*
nHin patha maein hoon or nahin...
Jab tak sneha thi i loved them.. Once she was replaced maine dekha nahin🤣
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
My childhood was awesome with KMH, DMG nd Miley jab hum tum, Geet kinda shows ❤️
IPK and D3 ☺️
After that I never watched any show with so much dedication. But had Ideas of what's going on with them 😆
Oh! I started watching Ishqbaaaz with lots of hope but after a few good episodes it 🥺
I adore the Obros though
I love D3, DMG, KYPH, MJHT, IPKKND and Geet
Me me me
No.. Of Priyamani..
I watched the hindi dubbed version on TV even before Alone released 😂😂
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
nHin patha maein hoon or nahin...
Jab tak sneha thi i loved them.. Once she was replaced maine dekha nahin🤣
I watched it from beginning till the end.. But always skipped Taani and Rey parts.. Because I adored Kriyaansh
And SwaRon are favourite.. Both with Sneha and Vrushika ❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I love D3, DMG, KYPH, MJHT, IPKKND and Geet
Andekhi anjani ky yeh mohabatt hai
Chupke se miltey dilon ki yeh aahat hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai ☺️
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Andekhi anjani ky yeh mohabatt hai
Chupke se miltey dilon ki yeh aahat hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai ☺️
Angad- Kripa kaisa yeh pyaar hai title song