Originally posted by: MishtiNew
AnonymouslyS is Prit... The one who is playing Our elder brother's role 😆
Wasn't she Anamika.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
AnonymouslyS is Prit... The one who is playing Our elder brother's role 😆
Wasn't she Anamika.
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Wasn't she Anamika.
Haaye, mera dil dhooka diya 😭
Main Abir hoon. Anamika toh Prit hai.
Shaheen, it's time for me to go...
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Haaye, mera dil dhooka diya 😭
Main Abir hoon. Anamika toh Prit hai.
Yes Prit is Anamika that's what I am saying. But Mishti said Prit is you and I got confused.
I was about to say Mishtu. I was wondering why you were calling me prit 😆
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Yes Prit is Anamika that's what I am saying. But Mishti said Prit is you and I got confused.
Confusion Confusion 🤦♀️
Okay...You can ended it one note and leave.Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Shaheen, it's time for me to go...
You can continue next week...
Shristi the episode will end up with you imagining your Abir's wife betrayal part and arousing new feelings part....
Okay...You can ended it one note and leave.
You can continue next week...
I will stay... Sorry for earlier post...
The work is cancelled...