And they are truly deserving for that award🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
P.S : Drama King And Drama Queen , were zeal and Tris not me 😡
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
And they are truly deserving for that award🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
P.S : Drama King And Drama Queen , were zeal and Tris not me 😡
Lets clarify this with Shilpa 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
And they are truly deserving for that award🤣
WD and Zeal as Co Shepherds is going to be interesting.
But I am imagining Thug and Zeal now 🤣, it would have been too hilarious to have thug say No to Zeal all the time .
WD and Zeal as Co Shepherds definitely sound goodOriginally posted by: NitaReid
WD and Zeal as Co Shepherds is going to be interesting.
But I am imagining Thug and Zeal now 🤣, it would have been too hilarious to have thug say No to Zeal all the time .
But man I would love a Zeal and Thug collab😆
It would be hilarious indeed
Waise in general Thug says No to Zeal any ways🤣
Lets clarify this with Shilpa 😆
kiya clarify karna, kela is a slang.
It is like in Bengali, sometimes friends refer to each other as "Aye Chudurbai", or in Hindi "Oye Harami" or in English "Hey Fcuker". In.context it is just an endearing way of expressing love for your friend, but actual meaning toh dusra hain naa😂
Originally posted by: NitaReid
WD and Zeal as Co Shepherds is going to be interesting.
But I am imagining Thug and Zeal now 🤣, it would have been too hilarious to have thug say No to Zeal all the time .
@bold: 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
kiya clarify karna, kela is a slang.
It is like in Bengali, sometimes friends refer to each other as "Aye Chudurbai", or in Hindi "Oye Harami" or in English "Hey Fcuker". In.context it is just an endearing way of expressing love for your friend, but actual meaning toh dusra hain naa😂
Someone fooled Sutapa..Silpa ran away 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
WD and Zeal as Co Shepherds is going to be interesting.
But I am imagining Thug and Zeal now 🤣, it would have been too hilarious to have thug say No to Zeal all the time .
As much as I like Zeal, he would be the last person I will co-host with.
Well I won't co host at all, I like it alone, am not as warm and good vibes person as WD. Zeal will be safe with her.
Someone fooled Sutapa..Silpa ran away 🤣
Silpa gayab hogayi😂
So apparently doesn't matter whoever it is you won't co-host with that person
Waise it does have its own benefits
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
19