Hey guys.
I am a huuuuuge fan of CID
Will it return? ðŸ˜
If not, can we do something plzzzzzzz?
Thank you
Page
of
1Hey guys.
I am a huuuuuge fan of CID
Will it return? ðŸ˜
If not, can we do something plzzzzzzz?
Thank you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Jennifer_Winget
Hey guys.
I am a huuuuuge fan of CID
Will it return? ðŸ˜
If not, can we do something plzzzzzzz?
Thank you
Firstly, welcome to the forum.....hope you have fun!!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
I'm really sorry to crush your hopes.......but no cid will not return.......and we can't do anything......even if we do , sony will turn a blind eye...........the best we can do is move on and watch all the episodes from the archive......do check It out we've got the missing episodes as well!
Regards
Sainath
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35