You guys found question 1 hard? I am struggling with 3 and 4
I'm struggling with 1 and 4 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You guys found question 1 hard? I am struggling with 3 and 4
I'm struggling with 1 and 4 😵
Very hard to crack 😵
Google isn't helping me😈

So far 3 have sent so far 😳
You just have to google the keywords/lines in google. You will get it surely xD
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
So far 3 have sent so far 😳
Good🤪
Universe maein important cheez kya hotha hai socho...
Planets
Stars
Galaxies
Satelites
Dhoomethu
Solar system
Space
You need to refer 8th std cbse book
Google search karo with the key words answers mil jayenge 😛
Note
There is a clarification regarding the wild guess points.
The wild guess for next round opens right from the results announcement till we post the next round.
Also the silver star will be given to everyone who makes the correct wild guess within the 3 guesses.
However after the theme riddle is posted, only the first member to guess gets the half silver star.
Thanks
Still not getting answer of first question