Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
https://twitter.com/ArianaNow/status/1291445090901254145?s=20
Can’t wait for AG6 .
Why do I think ranveer and deepika sleep in different rooms
Lol .. this is exactly what I made today for lunch.
Agree
The surprising thing is democrat controlled liberal Minnesota allowed this
Amy Klobuchar ignored all the previous complaints against that cop Derek Chauvin
Politicians and politics are screwing us real bad. That is why nothing gets done or resolved. It's like a mayhem out there.
Aloo Bhujia is always dope.
Mustard Oil+Jeera+RedChillies+Salt+Turmeric+Potatoes.
Heavenly with daal bhaat (rice).
Aloo Bhujia is always dope.
Mustard Oil+Jeera+RedChillies+Salt+Turmeric+Potatoes.
Heavenly with daal bhaat (rice).
Yum 😋
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0