This has been said on the forum too that Qazi could literally just breathe and these people would still have a problem with him.
Now that Qazi isn’t feeling well, Aman and uditi has a problem with that too. They apparently asked how he was, and he said something like, i’m strong. I’ll get through this. I’ll be fine and even that has become an issue for them. They’re like, What kind of talk is this? He must be faking it. Who says they’re unwell like that? Why doesn’t he explain exactly how he’s feeling?”
Seriously? The guy is trying to motivate himself. He’s trying to stay positive and tell himself that he’ll get better, and you people are still finding a way to degrade him. So he can’t even motivate himself now?
People say things like, “I will be fine, when they’re going through something difficult. Of course he could explain exactly how he’s feeling, but what’s the point of telling you people? You’re already determined to twist everything he says.
Honestly, I don’t even know what to call you people. You’re incredibly disrespectful, ungrateful, shameless, and just plain awful.
Even in the nomination task, they showed him sitting down coz he couldn't stand for long, and we all know how much energy Qazi normally has and what he’s like. For someone like him, who is usually so active, to be struggling even to stand straight tells you that he really isn’t well.
I don’t know whether people believe it or not, but I genuinely feel ke nazar lag gai hai.








921