Sheep R7 CCD: NEW Qs TO BE SENT. page114, page-122- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.5k

Users

44

Likes

3.6k

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LittleBeasty

Hain 🤣this is interesting Tri 🤣what was the question about??Tell me more!

Hey Tash😆 The question just asked us to choose between Sweet and Savory smiley37 I wanted to write Sweet for all of the rasgullas and jalebis, but of course I knew lot of people dislike sweet while everyone eats savory. But my temptation was high to write sweet smiley37 Had to google and found a poll from there😎 Which had 64% janta saying yes to Savory🤪

Obsessed07 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Night night, raat raat, badal badal, black black, moon stars, on your head😆


Image


😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Good Night Girls. ❤️

Take care 🤗

LittleBeasty thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

if I knew this kind of questions can be googled I would have done too😆next round I will google all questions if needed😆


Why is 7 a famous no?🤔

Let me guess why is seven famous🤔

1.7 is considered to be lucky number,

2.there is 7 days a week .

3.there is 7color of rainbow too 😆 but why r you asking this?? BTW Hi Silpa ....how r you doing?everything is fine ?

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
Dhoni's jersey no.i thought there could be another reason.
LittleBeasty thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Good Night Girls. ❤️

Take care 🤗

Why are you going so soon :(( i want to bakbak more💔🤣🤣Anyway good night Ren🤗
Tris007 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

if I knew this kind of questions can be googled I would have done too😆next round I will google all questions if needed😆


Why is 7 a famous no?🤔

Yes, I will google all of the questions too🤣 If I hadn't googled, i would've written Bhumi and Ayushman for couple question in the last round🤣 I didn't even remember Alia and Varun existed🤣

I'm shocked nobody wrote their names!

Image Image

Obsessed07 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Dhoni's jersey no.i thought there could be another reason.


There are other reasons like LB mentioned too I guess 😆 But 7 is my fav number because of this guy

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LittleBeasty

Why are you going so soon :(( i want to bakbak more💔🤣🤣Anyway good night Ren🤗

Aww, LB 🤗

Time difference Sucks, you all become active at night when I have to go for sleep 🥺

❤️❤️

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LittleBeasty

Let me guess why is seven famous🤔

1.7 is considered to be lucky number,

2.there is 7 days a week .

3.there is 7color of rainbow too 😆 but why r you asking this?? BTW Hi Silpa ....how r you doing?everything is fine ?

yup fine.


7 was the winner of that question.i wrote 4 that's why asked why it is famous😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Sidharth and Kiara updates-new page 14 Ganpati

Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".