Originally posted by: Sock-let
Then all the girls decided they gonna organize FTN's swayamvar. Tris-judge, FF- host, Unique.sheep-contestant 🤣
Only Unique.Sheep would agree to be a contestant 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Then all the girls decided they gonna organize FTN's swayamvar. Tris-judge, FF- host, Unique.sheep-contestant 🤣
Only Unique.Sheep would agree to be a contestant 🤣
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Then all the girls decided they gonna organize FTN's swayamvar. Tris-judge, FF- host, Unique.sheep-contestant 🤣
Didn't EXOL say she wanted to be contestant? 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Didn't EXOL say she wanted to be contestant? 😆
Yup, there were like 3/4 members who wanted to join...ab ek bhi shabd nahi 😆
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Yup, there were like 3/4 members who wanted to join...ab ek bhi shabd nahi 😆
FTN ki phooti kismat. 🤣
I must say that the one who sent the sandesh is an ultimate level troll. 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
FTN ki phooti kismat. 🤣
I must say that the one who sent the sandesh is an ultimate level troll. 🤣
Nipple bhaiya ki patang udne se pehle hi katgaya 😆
Okay. Good Bye. Good Night. ⭐️

(Jin GIF especially for FF.😆)
Good Night Boonie ❤️
Yayyy I've reached #4!🥳
Sreefan.... I remember this guy from the other season😳 Either he took my position or he was dethroned from his position like I was 🤣
We meet again in the finals😈😆
I still don't get how he was the heart-throb 😆
Hum aaye aur aap jaa rahi hain 😪😂
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
148