Prayansh/Kunal-Aneri AT #1 Jo Dil Se Judaa Hai Kaise Milenge Bhagya Se- Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

64.4k

Users

33

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: merryyura

Precap mein Armaan Navya confrontation..

Shayad kal hi Reyansh ka woh gusse wala scene milega..

I will watch the episode just to see Reyansh bash Armaan!

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I will watch the episode just to see Reyansh bash Armaan!


I am waiting for that slap too

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages


I am waiting for that slap too

me too. This one is spoilt beyond repair
Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

me too. This one is spoilt beyond repair


true...the whole PB and Rinal fandom is waiting for that deserving slap

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago


they look gorgeous though❤️

they are best friends the comfort level is another level and their chemistry is so natural

Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages


true...the whole PB and Rinal fandom is waiting for that deserving slap

I am basically waiting for the show to get extension.

They can shift it to web platform like they did for Rinal's previous show Silsila 🤔

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

I am basically waiting for the show to get extension.

They can shift it to web platform like they did for Rinal's previous show Silsila 🤔


the latest news they are airing at 10.30pm from 24th august

fingers crossed🤞🏼

need the fandom to watch at 10.30pm

Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages


the latest news they are airing at 10.30pm from 24th august

fingers crossed🤞🏼

need the fandom to watch at 10.30pm

hope so.

I would've watched on TV if my views were counting. But they aren't. As I am from Bangladesh.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".