Prayansh/Kunal-Aneri AT #1 Jo Dil Se Judaa Hai Kaise Milenge Bhagya Se - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Reyansh rebelling against family will happen after some breaking point.. he was ok with pranati getting hurt... He was ok with his daughter being called as Illegitimate repeatedly... He just wanted pranati to leave him but expecting her to love him alone... 

It's like he wants both life and death....

The breaking point would be some actual revelation about his mother most likely. Isse pehle toh Lagta nhi kuch hoga.🤢 

Also,is there a Maan and Rey conversation coming up? Didn't watch the epi,so asking.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

The breaking point would be some actual revelation about his mother most likely. Isse pehle toh Lagta nhi kuch hoga.🤢 

Also,is there a Maan and Rey conversation coming up? Didn't watch the epi,so asking.

True. May be his mother’s truth will be breaking point of him. Today there was no conversation between maan and reyansh. This is something I am expecting. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

guys once you finish uo this AT proceed to the next...

I have already posted the link

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

There's no maan and Rey scenes... But maan only supported pranati today... Riya, Mallika and her fiance supported Mallika

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Reyansh is not a bad guy but the truth about his mom is his weekness... Business run by Dadi and the whole family revolves around her including his dad... He doesn't have good equation with his dad either...

He accepts what dadi do is correct and he must follow her as an obliged person...

Mages thumbnail

i have lots to say will post my views in our new AT...👍🏼

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

I also wanted that only but my anger made me rant on to reveal Rey's truth... but cvs were not interested in revealing pranati mom's truth anytime sooner... So we have to digest the hatred of jugnu towards her mom... There's no other way...

That and this is a typical Balaji formula for female leads. They are shown to be so good that they won't throw their family under the bus at any point. And they'd rather bare the hatred of everyone else. 

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The tragedy is that poor Praniti is going to go through hell in the next episodes once Reyansh starts his mind games.

Because he will😓

In the end Praniti will suffer, Jugnu will hate her amd turn more bitter, while Reyansh would continue feeling wretched about it but still doing it.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Guys I think first CVs have thought else like off air news. But now when the online buzz is visible they wanna keep it on air. In yesterday's precap it was Rey who was shown,asking all to stop accusing Prani.It was His voice not Maan's. But in today's epi things were else. Even He was not in picture. 

People who were saying they r in rush now isse kehte hai typical BalaJi k track ki dragging. Otherwise He might have taken decision. Done n dusted. But now track is open .

Also its a fact Friday's Epis are always cliffhanger. Agar ache epis mille aaj jaise be dekhne padegay🤬 

PS: I think They are well aware of low TRP reason so not taking it in account. Coz no definite slot n no repeat. Coz repeat TRP also counts 

I think you are right. Today's episode seemed like a proper Balaji formula. And it feels like this story just started and so far we only saw the background. But it did get rushed up at one point so maybe they thought if it goes off air they'll just give a sort of ending to reyansh pranati and jugnu and not bother about the rest and they would have shown reyansh taking her side. Now with maan,it clearly shows dragging. And opens up to more parallel tracks, Riya getting brainwashed, maan helping pranati and navya, archit pranati navya khuranas drama, archit pranati rey drama, surely at one point matron will come back to take revenge on pranati and jugnu, mystery behind jugnu's kidnapping, Rey's mom track slowly, of course Mallika isn't going away anywhere,Rey's father's background and maan and arman's parents because they seem to not really like Rey for property reasons at one point and I also have a feeling at one point Rey and maan might step up and help their sister in law Anita. So yeah Balaji can drag each and every one of these tracks to make it last for years easily lol.

Mages thumbnail

**AT Closed...Please Proceed To Next AT**

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5174989