Originally posted by: merryyura
Precap mein Armaan Navya confrontation..
Shayad kal hi Reyansh ka woh gusse wala scene milega..
I will watch the episode just to see Reyansh bash Armaan!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: merryyura
Precap mein Armaan Navya confrontation..
Shayad kal hi Reyansh ka woh gusse wala scene milega..
I will watch the episode just to see Reyansh bash Armaan!
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I will watch the episode just to see Reyansh bash Armaan!
I am waiting for that slap too
me too. This one is spoilt beyond repair
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
me too. This one is spoilt beyond repair
true...the whole PB and Rinal fandom is waiting for that deserving slap
Look at theese two🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDg9S_OJXis/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
they look gorgeous though❤️
they are best friends the comfort level is another level and their chemistry is so natural
I am basically waiting for the show to get extension.
They can shift it to web platform like they did for Rinal's previous show Silsila 🤔
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I am basically waiting for the show to get extension.
They can shift it to web platform like they did for Rinal's previous show Silsila 🤔
the latest news they are airing at 10.30pm from 24th august
fingers crossed🤞🏼
need the fandom to watch at 10.30pm
hope so.
the latest news they are airing at 10.30pm from 24th august
fingers crossed🤞🏼
need the fandom to watch at 10.30pm
I would've watched on TV if my views were counting. But they aren't. As I am from Bangladesh.