Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm going to watch that piano scene now just to hear the bgm 😵
It was there in almost all Ani Mini scenes except the Niranjan scene.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm going to watch that piano scene now just to hear the bgm 😵
It was there in almost all Ani Mini scenes except the Niranjan scene.
Who is Niranjan?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Who is Niranjan?
The guy who came to see Mini for marriage, who was called by Mini's father to make Ani jealous which is the only plan of Mini which worked btw.
Until now she is harming her mentally now it seems she started troubling her physically too Prit... Which is not unacceptable... Nope..Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yes. Until and unless she harms Bon.
Guys, promo main Anirudh kya Bondita ko uske gaon jane ke liye bolega , tabhi shayad Bondita ne bola aapko challenge harne nhi dungi main.
Nobody remember this so called Niranjan... Sujz tumhe sab kuch yaad hai behen....
The guy who came to see Mini for marriage, who was called by Mini's father to make Ani jealous which is the only plan of Mini which worked btw.
I am not talking about Mini's bgm. I am talking about Ani Mini bgm. It's very positive and nice. Mini's bgm sounds very evil, very much suiting for her sass and her attitude.
I didn't feel any chemistry between them in any of the scenes, except that piano scene on the day Rudhita got married.
Even i find that piano bgm of them beautiful❤️ i have it even download with me and hear it many times😆
And that piano scene is the only scene i like of Ani Mini. There was something nice about it. Don't know what exactly its very aesthetic or something or maybe because its their last meeting as lovers and there ia this looming doom😆
I am searching KHKT just to see Pravisht in another role lol😆
That bgm 😊 yup it's too good..! A positive one but I felt a lil pain in that piano music....maybe for the parting scene.!
Feeling bad for mini 😵 but no she isn't good for ani and his house.!
I am searching KHKT just to see Pravisht in another role lol😆
He was cute 😍 bro sister goals 😳