Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mini is kuch nahi everywhere!🤓
True 🤣
Boroloker bitilo
Lomba lomba chul
Emon mathaye bedhe debo
Laal genda phool
😆❤️
P.s Pravisht☺️
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Kaun sa idea behen? Mujhe v batao 😊
Bata diya behen.. see pg.no 10
I just like watching them lol. Pravisht in romantic scenes, I like and the bgm too😆
Please don't say this Sujz 😂 forum main discuss ki hui baat episode main dikha dete h kahin makers fir se ani mini ke romantic scenes na dikhane lage 🤣🤣
See when I watch it as something which happened before Rudhita, it doesn't seem so bad but there are some major chemistry issues. They looks so uncomfortable together, except the piano scene, it was so good.
Zara Lalz ko v samjha de behen 😆
On a serious note whenever I see it I can't forget Mini's character that she is creepy and doesn't have any feelings for Ani. I don't like those scenes but ha bgm is ❤️