Because of some members on this forum, I’m also starting to dislike the actor/actress on their profile pic 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because of some members on this forum, I’m also starting to dislike the actor/actress on their profile pic 🤡
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Become of some members on this forum, I’m also starting to dislike the actor/actress on their profile pic 🤡
Because na...🤡
It is the easiest set of questions. Googled 2 questions only, that too to get the spelling right.😆
I foresee you getting zero points
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Because of some members on this forum, I’m also starting to dislike the actor/actress on their profile pic 🤡
I know, it happens with me too 🤣
Wildy, ready to turn a Stunnerz today? Just a little more than 100 posts and you’d be there!!
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Wildy, ready to turn a Stunnerz today? Just a little more than 100 posts and you’d be there!!
🤩🤩🤩🤩
Yes! I am quoting every post I can!

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I foresee you getting zero points
🤣 yes. When I am overconfident I get the least of points. 😆 but not zero. I hope I get few points at least.😃
How many points you are sure of?😉
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9