I'm an Analyst so there we go🤡🐷
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm an Analyst so there we go🤡🐷
She was your opponent🤣
Nahiiii , Partner and since she is in Semi it is like I am in Semis ,see partnership has its advantages
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂 that’s my partial MBA but after 2yrs of job I don’t remember a single thing 😒🤣
Time to brush up management 🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I'm an Analyst so there we go🤡🐷
Storing the information for future reference🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
You really think we can get away with that without getting beaten up🤣
Pelhe Qs check hoghe, uske baad pata chalega Mahi!🤣
Egg on us or on you!?

Hmmm , let me think and get back to you oj that 🤣
Right way is supposed to be upwards graph 🤣 but that can also be predicted as inflation 🙈🤷🏼♀️
Originally posted by: HateSober
Right way is supposed to be upwards graph 🤣 but that can also be predicted as inflation 🙈🤷🏼♀️
😳😳🤓
I want to paired with Nidhi!👻
Originally posted by: HateSober
Right way is supposed to be upwards graph 🤣 but that can also be predicted as inflation 🙈🤷🏼♀️
Don't throw big words like that 😭