Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂 just a gold medallist for my project nothing major 🤣🤣
I really am not into Economics 🤣 Failed 12th 😭🤣
🤣🤣
Can we resolve the riddles in pair!?🥺🥺🥺
Can we 🤣, but my poor partner will be stuck with my unique answers and I can't have another partner like Alexia 🤗
✌🏽 I don’t mind 🤣
Neither do I🤪
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Can we 🤣, but my poor partner will be stuck with my unique answers and I can't have another partner like Alexia 🤗
She was your opponent🤣
You really think we can get away with that without getting beaten up🤣