Haein?🤓
Never expected it😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Haein?🤓
Never expected it😆
It might be. I am not saying that they don't do cosmetic surgery. 😆
PC - wannabe Jisoo - Cosmetic surgery.
Mereb fav se Kya dushmani hai 😕
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m at 48th place in HOF 😆
Me 56😆
I gave you a PM for the wishes na
Can you open it?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nothing much I believe
Aaj toh celebration ka din hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Whats my rank people?
No. 1🤣
I already opened it! 🤓
Writing the wishes and will send u back soon!😊
Kyun?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aaj toh celebration ka din hai
Oh yeah Raksha Bandhan
I miss my cousins
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9