Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WIKJBY7BC4OFYLL2
What is HOF, dont tell me there's another sheep round going on
Hall of fame😆
I like Lisa too especially her dance but love Jisoo's voice so she is superior for me. 😳
I m at 48th place in HOF 😆
Nothing much I believeOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U guess? Aww what happened
Whats my rank people?
WD I need to ask you something
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9