Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: WIKJBY7BC4OFYLL2
What is HOF, dont tell me there's another sheep round going on
Hall of fame😆
I like Lisa too especially her dance but love Jisoo's voice so she is superior for me. 😳
I m at 48th place in HOF 😆
Nothing much I believeOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U guess? Aww what happened
Whats my rank people?
WD I need to ask you something
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9