Bollywood CC#53- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

60.4k

Users

62

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

S24GF4KRSSPZNKXU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: insideroutsider

No wonder Thug is missing from the CC today.


I will make sure everyone in the sheep thread wishes him Happy Raksha bandhan.

Edited by Sock-let - 6 years ago
W7O5LV5SEUXJRY4E thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Behne deti hai.. I didn't read the rest.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Happy Sanskrit day.


https://twitter.com/FilmHistoryPic/status/1290197574297833472?s=20


Am I the only one who thinks this sounds a little bit like Korean?

I4GIINHAFYZXPYYZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Atleast they don't ask u to marry your rapist or molestor anymore so thats a win.


https://twitter.com/ndtv/status/1289977077337165824

I4GIINHAFYZXPYYZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Atleast they don't ask u to marry your rapist or molestor anymore so thats a win.


https://twitter.com/ndtv/status/1289977077337165824

Eww whats wrong with our courts 🤢

I4GIINHAFYZXPYYZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbiY1KDyQR/?igshid=15cqmjlwd2pjl

Who's the fat lady next to Ranbir?


Tara also got invited waah

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbiZ5pjAdH/?igshid=1u2177e3b0idn

Edited by Ennuyi - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".