Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I know these songs..I just didn't know they were sung by someone named sp balasubramaniam 😆 Ignorant me. Lol
Koi nai 😆 waise you're winning congo 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I know these songs..I just didn't know they were sung by someone named sp balasubramaniam 😆 Ignorant me. Lol
Koi nai 😆 waise you're winning congo 🥳
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I know these songs..I just didn't know they were sung by someone named sp balasubramaniam 😆 Ignorant me. Lol
Saare ke saare ignorant SRK fangirls - 😡😡
😆
true Indian idol 1 is my favourite season I remember all the contestants of the season.and sa re ga ma vineet debojit season I liked that.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Now the reality arent like how they were back then
They are ruined with so much drama they create🤓
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Don’t forget my cup of tea. 😊
Coming right up 👍🏼
Just gotta finish hanging up the clothes

Anything else?

I remember we used to vote for them from landline phone.nostalgic❤️Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
That whole season was just awesome❤️
The last few pages me and my brain 🤣
I think topper is panditain ji
The nostalgia is too muchOriginally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I remember we used to vote for them from landline phone.nostalgic❤️
None of the QuarterfinalistsOriginally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I think topper is panditain ji
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9