Let move to the new thread Boonie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let move to the new thread Boonie
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Yes he is getting annoyed with the frequent visits 😆
Ya its better than a few months ago... but we have to be careful still. The numbers are going up slightly again...
Avoid street food, restaurant food is better. And you can’t contract the virus through food. Get home delivered 😉
I am scared to order anything. Better to stay away than eating and getting worried. I will have a party when corona will be gone. 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I am scared to order anything. Better to stay away than eating and getting worried. I will have a party when corona will be gone. 😆
As per WHO, its not gonna end anytime soon. We will have to live with it 😳
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
As per WHO, its not gonna end anytime soon. We will have to live with it 😳
Don't say like that, LP. I am hoping it to end.
lol, yeah, knowing how badly I judge sheep, the winner might be emraan and himesh for all we know😳🤦🏽♀️🤪
What an analysis.. 👍🏼 haha justified all 3.. but imagine out of the blue some other pair wins. 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9