I watched Indian Idol till season4 only and watched a bit of Indian Idol junior in 2015.
I lost interest in reality shows
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I watched Indian Idol till season4 only and watched a bit of Indian Idol junior in 2015.
I lost interest in reality shows
Amit have great performances❤️
Originally posted by: B3ZPKNHLYBCW7UIG
😲😲😲😲😲 Maine Pyar Kiya, Saajan, Love and so many others..they're an iconic pair..
I know these songs..I just didn't know they were sung by someone named sp balasubramaniam 😆 Ignorant me. Lol
Now the reality arent like how they were back thenOriginally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I watched Indian Idol till season4 only and watched a bit of Indian Idol junior in 2015.
I lost interest in reality shows
They are ruined with so much drama they create🤓
yeh wala jayda accha hai
🤣
That whole season was just awesome❤️Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Amit have great performances❤️
The only contestant I ever voted for was abhijeet sawant..cos Indian Idol season 1 was huge and everyone was voting.. 😆 havent heard any of his song except his solo debut Mohabbatein lootaungaa 😆
Originally posted by: WL5X4GV6YYXPBHPZ
😲😲😲😲😲 Maine Pyar Kiya, Saajan, Love and so many others..they're an iconic pair..
Love ❤️
Don’t forget my cup of tea. 😊
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9