You will pass Gayu👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You will pass Gayu👍🏼
Gayu, You will clear it. 👍🏼
💥💥💥Originally posted by: rekha_crm
Gayu, You will clear it. 👍🏼
Now swara and Pallavi is also back
I think we get lots of drama now
I hope they don't show this track like July 26 or IVF
I wish some mixed ep with lots of kalma
Originally posted by: leelavathi845
Now swara and Pallavi is also back
I think we get lots of drama now
I hope they don't show this track like July 26 or IVF
I wish some mixed ep with lots of kalma
IG post hai kya
Haa
In swara account I mean anju
Ok
Thanks
Zee TV please jyada interfere mat karo👍🏼
hope there is not heavy drama
agar hoga toh
anyway let's see
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Ok
Thanks
Zee TV please jyada interfere mat karo👍🏼
hope there is not heavy drama
agar hoga toh
anyway let's see
Haa hope so we get some light drama not high voltage drama
I wish kalyani confess her love to Malhar soon
But one thing swara is not with kalma.
Pallavi is not in character she is wearing western dress
Originally posted by: leelavathi845
Haa hope so we get some light drama not high voltage drama
I wish kalyani confess her love to Malhar soon
But one thing swara is not with kalma.
Pallavi is not in character she is wearing western dress
ok
I am not in insta
Thanks for informing
Ha
balanced episodes chahiye
fatafat track khatam hota hai toh accha lagta hai (means no dragging)
Haa
I like old Thr before republic day
They don't drag but when will the mendu mama track start CVS start to drag