Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Q 10
Pandit Bhole nath..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Id think so he will
They are two different albums
Person and number
I went with number
I vote for musician who comes in Wah Taj advertisement 😵
I vote for musician who comes in Wah Taj advertisement 😵
and who is he? NRI here🤣
I wrote the same one! We have 4 goals in total for that, I think😆
Thug is not counting them differently from what I gauged from him😆
Than you gauged wrong.
So your answer was pure luck 😂
I thought you learned from Avengers debacles 😂
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Than you gauged wrong.
So your answer was pure luck 😂
I thought you learned from Avengers debacles 😂
Bansuri ke aage se short form nahi question full form main hona chhaiye 😡 Tere K chakkar main mere L lag gaye
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9