Yeah but there are more than one🤣
I guess we didn't write the same one then🤣
You went with Person?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah but there are more than one🤣
I guess we didn't write the same one then🤣
You went with Person?
Q8 - Kim ka hubby
R... Shankar
O teri i thought K galti se laga diya 




I wrote the same one! We have 4 goals in total for that, I think😆
Thug is not counting them differently from what I gauged from him😆
Id think so he will
They are two different albums
Person and number
Okay chalo , since I dont want to be a drama queen 🤣 , I am going to miss the results and go on a vacation now . Before I leave I will give you my unique answers to laugh .

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9