Pehle hi round se bahar🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pehle hi round se bahar🥺
No idea behen🤔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Pehle hi round se bahar🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No idea behen🤔
But kuddos
The riddles were tough and confusing🥺 even for me who has some knowledge of mytho
I am glad I can confuse people🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But kuddos
The riddles were tough and confusing🥺 even for me who has some knowledge of mytho
Its simple tbh
Next rounds will raise the bars even higher
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am glad I can confuse people🤣
Its simple tbh
Next rounds will raise the bars even higher
It was you who set the riddle? 😵
Tough thi yaar.
Yeah the riddles for this round was by me
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeah the riddles for this round was by me
Kya hoga ab mera... I have sent immediately getting excited😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am glad I can confuse people🤣
Its simple tbh
Next rounds will raise the bars even higher
This round itself set a bar Alexia
So far I have recieved answers from 9 members😃
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
So far I have recieved answers from 9 members😃
How many more left to send?