Pre award ceremony already started 😲😆
All the evry best to nominated IF celebs😆 😎 I am ready with my popcorn

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pre award ceremony already started 😲😆
All the evry best to nominated IF celebs😆 😎 I am ready with my popcorn

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I don't think I suit jabra fan category but it is ok.i wish I could know who nominated me😆
Same here. I wanna know who nominated me for the category? Lol
I nominated you with Nahhiin🤣
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Pre award ceremony already started 😲😆
All the evry best to nominated IF celebs😆 😎 I am ready with my popcorn
You got a nominee too , check page one .
Sheeps are voting for k-drama fan too. You are definitely one. Otherwise you are also Yibo fan. So there is the answer. 😆
I need to eat something sweet and then we start!

10 min max
A rookie sheep here to cheer you all on😎

This 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Sheeps are voting for k-drama fan too. You are definitely one. Otherwise you are also Yibo fan. So there is the answer. 😆
My nomination were so unique , I was briefly partial and chose based on the discussion that day 🤣
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
3