Poll

Will Soham ever be punished for his despicable deeds?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

It's been a while since I made a poll.

We all know he deserves to be punished by all 3 members of the family. He has been horrible to all of them.

But, No, makers want drama and not sensible stuff, because we audience are dumbos according to them ðŸ¤ª

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

With Aajoba missing, it is now a one track story of Babdya's shenanigans and Asavari's abject surrender. It is unlikely that any new element will be added to the story and this will continue till Asavari and babdya both change for the better.  How long this will drag on is the only question left to be answered. 

So, I will go with the view that Babdya will ultimately be forgiven

Edited by kamalsh56 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

With Aajoba missing, it is now a one track story of Babdya's shenanigans and Asavari's abject surrender. It is unlikely that any new element will be added to the story and this will continue till Asavari and babdya both change for the better.  How long this will drag on is the only question left to be answered. 

So, I will go with the view that Babdya will ultimately be forgiven

You think Babdya will even apologize?

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyPlace

You think Babdya will even apologize?

The writers are notorious for suddenly giving a "positive" twist to any character (just see how Shanaya has been given a positive twist recently). So most likely Babdya will be a changed man by the end of the serial and all his atrocities will be glossed over without an apology and they will live happily ever after. Even if he apologizes it may just be a 2 minute scene before all the other members hug him and welcome him back into the family fold.

Edited by kamalsh56 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

The writers are notorious for suddenly giving a "positive" twist to any character (just see how Shanaya has been given a positive twist recently). So most likely Babdya will be a changed man by the end of the serial and all his atrocities will be glossed over without an apology and they will live happily ever after. Even if he apologizes it may just be a 2 minute scene before all the other members hug him and welcome him back into the family fold.

@bold is possible

I did not watch shanaya part properly but Guru did cheat on her too, right? 

Ticha pan insult zhala, she had to clean the office when radhika got 300 crores company.

Guru chi pan dheenda kadhli na?

Soham la 4-5 lafa tari milave, he could be put in arrested for forgery and fake degree.

That is minimum i wish

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prashnach nahi. Babdya will remain dhutlya tandla sarkha swatcha by the end. No, he will not ask for forgiveness. Asa-worry is all ready to forget his bad deeds, in fact she does that on a daily basis. He went to jail for credit card fraud, we all know what happened after that. In any normal family, I think, that would have been the last straw. Pan ithe tasa nahiye.

So no, no hopes of punishing the cheater!

Edited by 10smriti - 3 years ago

Babdya has more lives than a cat.

Keeps getting forgiven