Is WD announcing results tonight?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is WD announcing results tonight?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
decode my answers ;)
1, lambiiiiii judai
2. jack in the box
3. Kantha lagaaaa
4. MM
5. seaweeed
6. black and white😛
7. season 1
8. pehla nashaaa, pehla khumaaar
9. Bloody Mary😈
10. chittiyan kalhaiyan ve...mann jaaa ve menu ________ kara de
I can't decode all of them ,among the ones I did which is 2,4,5 6,7,9 .
We match for four
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Maybe....I am on the safer side in this two questions....⭐️
Me too , those two I am with majority which means two points, the rest I am not sure
Is WD announcing results tonight?
Not tonight, she said maybe tonight if she finished the write-up but most likely tomorrow after thug results .
You will reach the next round don't worry!🤗
I have given unique answers😆
only 2 matchOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
decode my answers ;)
1, lambiiiiii judai
2. jack in the box
3. Kantha lagaaaa
4. MM
5. seaweeed
6. black and white😛
7. season 1
8. pehla nashaaa, pehla khumaaar
9. Bloody Mary😈
10. chittiyan kalhaiyan ve...mann jaaa ve menu ________ kara de
Is WD announcing results tonight?
7 write up left!
Sandy, are u on good point with sig!?😳
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Awww.... You are better at this. You should win. ❤️🤗
After seeing the discussion, i have no hopes😆 Lets see tomorrow 😒
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
decode my answers ;)
1, lambiiiiii judai
2. jack in the box
3. Kantha lagaaaa
4. MM
5. seaweeed
6. black and white😛
7. season 1
8. pehla nashaaa, pehla khumaaar
9. Bloody Mary😈
10. chittiyan kalhaiyan ve...mann jaaa ve menu ________ kara de
tumne number 7 par rakhi sawant ya amit sadh likh diya kya?🤔🤣
tonight possible?😛