Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

@bold - Both of you didn't miss anything ๐Ÿ˜† Aa gaye jaldi jaldi kursi secure karne ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

Me, Uru and Riya๐Ÿ˜›

Chair Game GIF - Chair Game Lady GIFs

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly itna to koi bhi kar sakta 

Exactly Even I want it before, Mazaa aayega ๐Ÿ˜†

Yup ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Exactly atleast is baar ek acche insaan se shaadi ho Uski, Itna to ketki ki kismat kharaab nahi honi chahiye 

i think over expectation from rjv ๐Ÿ˜†

yup ๐Ÿ˜† some spicy drama... 

exactly poor girl both the times the guy is a cheater.... ๐Ÿ˜’ she was the last one to do anything in rjv to deserve this.. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

๐Ÿคฃ true we need answer for all this.... yaar seriously just bcoz mass audiance are woman doesnt mean you should focus only on them that too gives out bad message... we should bring about a change to show the role of dads in daughters life, wife's life, and how they feel n be the pillar of support.... 

@bold - Word nandu... i got emotional when maamu said about his feeling it was small but significant we need more of that... remember baba track how naanu n maamu supported meenu... they have talent yaar but they are not given the deserving importance... 

i expected alot from shaurya during kuku divorce truth, anshuman tho bul jao we didnt even get to see him  even mr parekh was like that.... 

Yes exactly! Bade Papa was the only strong father role we saw (which was great to see until the focus shifted away from Mah fam) and now they are out of the frame completely๐Ÿ˜’

I also expected a proper scene between Shaurya, Kuhu and Kunal. Alas...another scene added to our wishes.

Anshuman ko hum kya bhul jaye..Mah fam ne pehle se hi bhula diya๐Ÿคฃ

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Yay! Guruji is back securing her seat๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Hi Uru! You missed Riya's attack on our jobs yesterday๐Ÿ˜ฒ

1. @Bold: ๐Ÿคฃhaha uru this cracked me up so much. i don't know why, but I read it in the most sassiest tone and it was perfect๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

I appreciate your different perspective to Ketki's choices and behaviour now. I too am not able to understand what she was trying to achieve from this, but maybe it is one of those things that they do in the spur of the moment and not realise how much more complicated things will get. But now your post has helped me get understand a fresh pov, thankyou๐Ÿค—

I do wish that scene wasn't a dream, just like the mishbir confrontation I wished was real during the baba track.

Yes! looking forward to how Abir brings mishti, ketu and himself out of this mess๐Ÿ˜Ž

Riya kuch zyada hi energy mein rehti hai ๐Ÿคฃ Subh subh I can't match upto that infectious bundle of energy ๐Ÿคฃ

It was supposed to be maya sarabhai style sassy ๐Ÿคฃ

Nandu you watch the episode yourself,  you will get it better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Onyourface thumbnail

4th point I completely agree with Uru. The tables have turned completely and it definitely is Abir's turn to hide a crucial truth.

Just for fun: If Abir indeed did tell the truth to Mish today. i.e: no dream sequence

then, fans - to - RS:๐Ÿคฃ

Dailyhunt - New Zealand fans right now ๐Ÿ˜… #WorldCupFinals ...

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Aise ramble karte rehna nandu bahut din ho gaye ๐Ÿ˜Š

I totally agree with what you've said. Mishti takes on the angry chorni avatar for others, and very very rarely for herself, and so far she hasn't when people have called her home-breaker and ehsaan and all that stuff. It's like deep conditioning and will take a lot of time to come out of.

True Daya๐Ÿ˜Š aaj sab mood mein hein๐Ÿค—

yes absolutely agree with you. It is not a flip of coin type thing at all.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Actually he struck so quickly na nandu. She was upset about the whole thing and hardly any time had passed. He suggested it and it was immediately put into action. He didn't give her any time to think of pros and cons of this. By the time she realizes this was a stupid idea, it will be too late.

oh ok yes.

I haven't seen the episodes, so maybe it's best I just hold on to my thoughts until I actually see it.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Uruuuuuuu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

ohhooo even you were gayab ๐Ÿ˜† finally we both are here at same time else even i come n give LU only.... 

totally its a tradition of RJV each track one of them gets this habit....  hope they are able to come out of it stronger... 

ohh tho hai cant deny except for abir we cant say this for anyone in that house ๐Ÿ˜†

kaise kaise uru ye tho humari show ka soul tha ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ #joketha 

they just make a joke of their concept of previous track in every new track ๐Ÿคฃ

i have this gut feeling that meenu will use this against mish how wrong her concept was just for sake of drama ๐Ÿ˜’

Diyuuuuu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—  

Mere heart mein yeh song bajta rehta hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Episode se naraaz nahi hun main,  Hairaan hun main pareshan hun main ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course Ketki's pregnancy will eventually put blame on mishti and yay yay rishta vahi drama nayi begins ..all this will force mishti to surrender herself 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@bold: hifi Diyu! I completely agree. I really don't think 'fake pregnancy' was the appropraite choice to highlight their message at all. What kuhu did (drunk 'suicide - she claims she wasn't going to jump off, but still was depressed)) is a very common but sadly real thing that happens.

But this...?

I was going to PM you or Uru about my thoughts, but though why not make it open to discussion:

Faking pregnancy? No way have I heard any girl fake her pregnancy just to get married to the guy she wants. It sounds stupid to me.

Wish they chose another way instead, to convey Ketki's emotional desperation.

They already have a solid critical message building up with Mishti's self defense attack to highlight it is not the women's fault. Why add this pregnant-before-marriage thing as well?

I'm scared about that wrong message about martial courtship being spread too - they will end saying things like giving too much freedom is the problem.

There are parts that I'm really liking in this track...but at the same time (just like usual) RS is bringing the quality down with poor writing in other aspects of the story

true nandu what kuhu did was childish but nothing serious... here what they are showing for ketu is a very sensitive issue.... i have seen people going against family, running away, drama or even attempted suicide but this is something not to be taken lightly.... i heard about this yesterday night from then i seriously didnt like it at all... some other lie or making ketki go crazy would've even been ok but no this... 

you can PM us whenever dear n its also good to discuss such a topic in open... 

ketu's emotions uru explained well n it was understandable but the fault is of CVs for taking this up, for sake of drama they are overdoing it we have seen how they handle sensitive issue like nannu's anxiety.. here its about a girlz izzat... i have a gut feeling that this is all is for meenu to use it against mishti to say how wrong her concept of courtship is...  which absolutely giving wrong message.. but like uru said they are willing to make a joke of their own concept... 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Even though I know what she did was utterly rubbish and stupid ๐Ÿ˜† It shows her level of blind despondency on varun which is so bad but still when I can understand why she got carried away ..it makes me happy she isn't pregnant,  and we can still see how society judges only the girl on this .. that's something which actually happens in real 

I wonder what will abir and mishti do now ..pehle se challenges kam the kya jo joke-y boy ka seriously disgusting joke saamne aaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

yes I can understand.

@Bold: ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† Ab bacchke kaha jaoge jokey boy?