I had his name in my mind but for me the biggest cry baby isa "she" 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I had his name in my mind but for me the biggest cry baby isa "she" 😆
Me me me , this time we got too many same hints WD , I am not sure you are getting my uniqueness or I am become more like ex Shepherd 🤣
Mine is color se related but TANI! Did you choose the bright color or the dark color???
Kurta pyjama kaala kaala 🤣
I wrote
Yay🤗
Me me me .. pepper salt 😆Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Anyone for tony stark. Endgame hangover😆
Blood, anemia,
Mine is color se related but TANI! Did you choose the bright color or the dark color???
What are we talking about here , fifth one right .
You went for blackKurta pyjama kaala kaala 🤣
Q5
![]()