Like if you went for udta punjab in 5th one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Like if you went for udta punjab in 5th one
Okay🤣
Q2.


I wrote
Originally posted by: 3N46BMG2A4NMGLGI
I don't even know any Superhero's ka gfs name, so went for batman's wife.
Anyone for Superman!?🤔
Mine is color se related but TANI! Did you choose the bright color or the dark color???
2 goals confirmed 🤗
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
I did after asking to google. 🤣
Anyone for tony stark. Endgame hangover😆