Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

God, I miss vidhaan so much. His cuteness and innocence added more to the scenes. And, also his bond with them was really adorable.

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Super cute!🥰

Vidhaan managed to blend in so well with Abrar and Sargun which resulted in a very strong and natural bond on-screen.♥️ 

Defo miss him! Ru-Pree-Saransh scenes are not the same anymore without him. I really hope they bring him back to YHC as shooting guidelines eases. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Super cute!🥰

Vidhaan managed to blend in so well with Abrar and Sargun which resulted in a very strong and natural bond on-screen.♥️ 

Defo miss him! Ru-Pree-Saransh scenes are not the same anymore without him. I really hope they bring him back to YHC as shooting guidelines eases. 

Exactly yaaar. Whenever they was a scene of Ru-saaransh and Pree-Saaransh or all 3 of them. Those scenes made us go awwhhhh. now that factor is missing.

How they played in shower, how they slept together when saransh was hurt. Icecream scene.Ludo scene. All those scenes 😭

We didnt even get much interviews of them offscreen. 3 of them were only in one interview. Abrar and Vidhaan nothing at all. Sargun and Vidhaan's interviews were so cuteee.

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

Exactly yaaar. Whenever they was a scene of Ru-saaransh and Pree-Saaransh or all 3 of them. Those scenes made us go awwhhhh. now that factor is missing.

How they played in shower, how they slept together when saransh was hurt. Icecream scene.Ludo scene. All those scenes 😭

We didnt even get much interviews of them offscreen. 3 of them were only in one interview. Abrar and Vidhaan nothing at all. Sargun and Vidhaan's interviews were so cuteee.

Yeah Sargun and Vidhaan shared very warm and friendly bond and that could be seen in their joint interviews!♥️ They were love and that’s the reason their scenes came out so natural on-screen.🥰