Hyeeee new to forum

sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am Sona new to forum, but i guess it's very late of meeee too join the LoveStory forum, as i was not aware of any such site were we cn dissucs the our fav show,but then to i want to be part of this forum i have been waching LoveStory form very first  Epi  till End  and just love this show,end of this show really dissapointed me and still keep on thinking of LoveStory,must say it is best show of indian television,it had shown Every aspect of Life LOVE-HATE-FRENDSHIP-ANGER-JELOUSY........................... ...

Missssssssssing LoveStory

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a2zahid thumbnail
welcum 2 da Love Story forum n it i not 2 late...if u hav any info abt Love Story do post it here...hope u have fun here enjoy 😊
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sona.b...welcum to da forum...its a pleasent change to c sumbdy new ova here...vry gud indeed..if u hav ne probs..do lemme noe..wud b mre tan hapy to help ya..God bles..tc 😊
Nika_d thumbnail
Hey welcome to the forum sona.b.. This forum is wonderful and m sure u'll have fun here. Cheers!

Yea its good to see someone new in the forum 😊

I so agree with the last thing u mentioned.
ocean_girl thumbnail
Hey Sona Welcome to the forum, yea its good to see someone new here & of course its not too late. if u search the forum u can see that how craziest fans of Love Story still keeping this forum much alive then other forums. so keep in touch & be a part of it. Enjoy ðŸ˜Š Edited by ocean_girl - 16 years ago
Deepthi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello and welcome 2 the ls forum 😊
and no yaar u r not at all late
cheers and have fun
Arsh_here thumbnail
hey ya...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome here..!!! its never too late yaar.. coz even tho LS is over.. we r still here... u can post everything u want... we will love to read ur own opinions abt LS.. k.. have fun here..!!! ENjoyy..!!!

Luv,
Arsh
sona.b thumbnail
a2zahid,shruti_c27,Nika_d,ocean_girl,Deepthi10,Arsh_here

Thanksssss to all of u for such a warm welcome,atlast i found so many frnds just like me who loves to keep on chit-chating and thinking of LoveStory

Really LoveStory had made me totaly crazy,i use to irritate my brother and frnds a lot by discussing LS show with them even though they were least intrested in it,"aab aur kay karthi koki aur tha hi nahi jo mere thara LoveStory to like kar tha" but know i am at right place and will surely enjoy it

and also thanksssss to members for video songs and Epi
till yesterday i was wondering how can i get the songs of LoveStory but see today i have not only downloaded the songs but also many of the lovely Epi

Aise lag raha hai jaise koi khazana milgaya ho muje 😆😆

Thankssssssssssssssss

Love u allllllllll 🤗

Arsh_here thumbnail
awww... thats really sweet.... !!! 😳