Is this for real?!- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

49

Views

7.3k

Users

28

Likes

118

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Haha in dis hitech world it's possible with s/ws n fool d public .


Seriously this is so pathetic!

Posted: 6 years ago
#42

Seriously people believe this shit in 2020?

Posted: 6 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Seriously people believe this shit in 2020?

Have you ever seen God....and yet 90% of world population believes in somekind of super power called God....What evidence does science provide for the existence of God...zero to none.....these things are all faith based....u can find the person a fake or fraud...but don't call it shit just because u don't believe in it.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
#44

I don’t wanna sound harsh but.. as spooky as this is ... I may have believed it if he spoke or said something in Hindi.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t wanna sound harsh but.. as spooky as this is ... I may have believed it if he spoke or said something in Hindi.

when and where?


Notafan thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#46
Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
#48

Wow! The more I see this, the more I’m filled with rage. Is there anything we can do? Such a helpless feeling.

Edited by Pr1yanka - 6 years ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Wow! The more I see this, the more I’m filled with rage. Is there anything we can do? Such a helpless feeling.


The only thing I am praying is justice🙏🙏🙏


Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
#50

Originally posted by: Bekind


The only thing I am praying is justice🙏🙏🙏


Yes indeed..We all are.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 4 months ago

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2053445739318260141?s=20

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2053445739318260141
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 5 months ago

I am not talking about Kriti, or Deepika, or even Alia. I am referring to Rani, Tabu, Kajol, Madhuri, and even Sridevi. Today's actresses are...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".