I am gonna go down down down😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am gonna go down down down😭
Oh abhi dekha and i feel mujhe yeh point nahi milega 🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am gonna go down down down😭
Aisa mat bol! You will get points like last time😆
Oh abhi dekha and i feel mujhe yeh point nahi milega 🤔
😳😳😳
Tu bhi aisa mat bol🤣
Ready
[/QUOTE
Hum bhi...bas Thug bol de...deadline is over🤔
I dont have hopes from this round
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont have hopes from this round
Result ke bhaad, dhanda marughi if you get points 🤣
Prof Thug,

Waiting 🤣
I thought I was late for sending answers at 9am IST
Btw
What happened to the book club in books forum?
Oh gosh....I completely forgot about it🤪 This game made me an addict!🤡
I will reply back in the topic🤓
Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...
9