SHEEP ROUND3, CCD, DEADLINE EXTENDED BY ONE HOUR.- Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

40.2k

Users

38

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

we like being confused 😛🤣

Pata nahi inka kya hoga
WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

One hour extend hua toh 11 na?

I want Thug to confirm the actual timings🤣


Let’s wait for him to say deadline is over😛

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Good Morning to the actual WD behen of mine🤣

Imma try in code language😆


Good morning Lexi behen🤗


I have the code discussion for Q1 only😆

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

wahi hoga jo manzoore khuda hoga 😆

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


Good morning Lexi behen🤗


I have the code discussion for Q1 only😆

i don't remember Q1 🤔

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


Good morning Lexi behen🤗


I have the code discussion for Q1 only😆

I have it only for the third and I have been so damn unique ki main kya kahun

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

i don't remember Q1 🤔


🤣 go and check the Qs

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Thug , we are here . let us know when to start

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I have it only for the third and I have been so damn unique ki main kya kahun


Hmmm...let see behen😆

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Thug , we are here . let us know when to start


Right! Thug we are ready n deadline should be over🤔

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 2 months ago

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6ukwJRjoM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2iwOrVPr3c
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 2 months ago

I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".