Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I saw this!! Looks like they are in hospital. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I saw this!! Looks like they are in hospital. 

its good to see them comforting each others

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

its good to see them comforting each others

They always do it. No? They do seem to open up with each other Reyansh opens his heart out to her and she does it too. They are pretty comfortable with each other that’s a different thing that they don’t accept it whole heartedly 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

They always do it. No? They do seem to open up with each other Reyansh opens his heart out to her and she does it too. They are pretty comfortable with each other that’s a different thing that they don’t accept it whole heartedly 

I know right

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

gosh that hug is hot🔥🔥🔥🔥

kunal-aneri has amazing comfort level their off-screen friendship reflects on-screen through their comfort level i am not saying due to PB even in silsila 2 they have amazing comfort level

no matter what the world say no matter how much they deny they do care for each other and can't see each other in pain they are emotionally attached and connected they can say anything to each other but others cannot utter one word in  bad light to the latter

reyansh doesn't open up easily its only with pranati he opens up his heart n pain

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

gosh that hug is hot🔥🔥🔥🔥

kunal-aneri has amazing comfort level their off-screen friendship reflects on-screen through their comfort level i am not saying due to PB even in silsila 2 they have amazing comfort level

no matter what the world say no matter how much they deny they do care for each other and can't see each other in pain they are emotionally attached and connected they can say anything to each other but others cannot utter one word in  bad light to the latter

reyansh doesn't open up easily its only with pranati he opens up his heart n pain

I know!! I hope the hug is real and not just for promo- I think it’s real but you never know. 

And yes absolutely you are right - they are emotional attached and connected. 
Although I don’t want to see pranati guilt tripping - I see that coming and I am not prepared for all the crying that’s coming our way. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I know!! I hope the hug is real and not just for promo- I think it’s real but you never know. 

the hug is real for sure as they are bonding as parents its their daughter who is injured someone needs to be strong and reyansh is being strong her though he is emotional too as a father these instinct are natural to parents and pranati of course the emotional one here...i am loving how prayansh relationship is developing that too w/o marriage this is something interesting and first time shown in EK shows..a good move

And yes absolutely you are right - they are emotional attached and connected. 

exactly they are emotionally attached and connected they can't see each other in pain and this is actually love when you feel someone else pain yours and cannot see the person in tears thats love
Although I don’t want to see pranati guilt tripping - I see that coming and I am not prepared for all the crying that’s coming our way. 

she is a mother and her daughter is injured of course she will be in guilt it happened due to her scolding as she feels,she might think she did not shout at her this would not have happened so its natural and realistic...a mother is always a mother

recently while fixing the pipe i got cut mom became restless seeing blood oozing from my finger and blame herself that she should have done it and its a minor cut and i am a adult...mothere are always mothers

aneri is nailing as a mother👍🏼hats off to her🙏🏼

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Today's episode will be interesting. 🤓

Them sleeping beside Jugnu's bed was so cute. A cute little family.. 

And who is that mystery woman? 🤔 I think it's Mallika who's doing all this.. 🤔 

But, let's see. 😵

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tfs.. waiting for Episode...