Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whats with so many new MIDs on the main forum?
So kangana turned SSR death and Nepo, power-play, Bullying discussions into Left vs Right thingy. 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
So kangana turned SSR death and Nepo, power-play, Bullying discussions into Left vs Right thingy. 🤷♀️
Yep and evidently its super hit!
It is always super hit. Everything’s left vs right in India and in the world these days. Stupidity unlimited.
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
It is always super hit. Everything’s left vs right in India and in the world these days. Stupidity unlimited.
Its just so hurtful to see all this damage...Its futile to reason with any of it! :(
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0