Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

God!! Bose came up with such a witness list who can do anything against Bajaj and Prerna. Why the problems are increasing for them.

Yes they are increasing and it will increase more but they will deal with it

Only good thing is that the inauguration is done properly.

I loved the family scene 🥰

Sneha & Kukki😍💕🥰

Thanks 

Prerna should have visited the hospital. All this stress is not good for her.

She will very soon 

Mehra trying to make Prerna ready for the court case👍🏼

It was too much for her but in reality it would be even worse than this.

Bose is planning to degrade both Prerna and Bajaj using the witnesses.

Yes they will be as it is custody battles get ugly all the time

And now it's time for Bajaj to let go of his past and live for his present and the future. 

He should start going against Bose now as Mehra suggested.

He will but in his own way

Nice update, continue soon.

Thanks for the amazing comments

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I was not expecting this at all! 😳

The way Mehra grilled Prerna. And I do know that it will be worse when the actual court trial starts!! But Ritu, this update was amazing. With every update the story is getting more interesting and better!! Can’t wait for more and make it quick 😘😘😘

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

I was not expecting this at all! 😳

The way Mehra grilled Prerna. And I do know that it will be worse when the actual court trial starts!! But Ritu, this update was amazing. With every update the story is getting more interesting and better!! Can’t wait for more and make it quick 😘😘😘

Mehra was just trying to show what might happen in the court case the real one can be worse. 

Thanks so much for the amazing comments. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I loved the entire update especially Mehra grilling 😎

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Pls drop a pm :( mujhe yea update abhi jake dikha :(

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I loved the entire update especially Mehra grilling 😎

Even I liked writing the grilling part even if in my story Prerna is much better than the show but man ki sari bhadhas nikal li 😆

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Pls drop a pm :( mujhe yea update abhi jake dikha :(

Will do

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 29

After Mr mehra left Rishab found Prerna in the Kids room. She was playing with the kids and they spent the entire evening together playing games and having a special meal. Prerna had outdone herself by preparing all of Kukki’s fav dishes. Sneha insisted that Rishab put her to bed so he went with the girls to get them to sleep. She found Prerna searching something in the cupboard and she didn't even realise he was there. He went near her and put a hand on her head and she turned around 

“Kya soch rahi hain?” 

“I am scared.” Prerna

“Prerna main hoon na sab theek hoga I Promise” Rishab

“hmm. I know I know and I promise I will be calm ok. No matter what they ask me, I will handle bas aap saath rahiye. Bas aap saath rahiye” Prerna

“Main kaha jaonga, hmm? Chaliye chal kar so jaiye.” Mr Bajaj

“Aap chaliye main aati hoon. Kuch khoj rahin thi main” Prerna went to search something from the cabinet.

“Kya?”

“Gathbandhan, shaadi ka” 

“Achanak?”

“Kal karwa chauth hain.”

“Ek minute aap wrath nahin rakh rahin hain. Aapka dimaag kharab hain. Apni halat dekhiye. Koi fast nahin rakh rahin hain aap” 

“Chodiye taiyaari karne dijiye. Phir sona hai, kal shubh jaldi uthna hain mujhe” Prerna 

“Prerna?” Mr bajaj with a stern look on his face and Prerna gave a questioning look to him.

“Yeh Mr Bajaj ki attack wali no nonsense face kisi aur ke same banayega. Yeh mera ghar hain” and Mr Bajaj's face changed suddenly. “Yeh saath chahiye mujhe har janam main. Maybe some people don't believe it but I do. “ Prerna

“Haan to main kaha mana kar raha hoon par is baar aapki tabiyat theek nahin hain. Acha chaliye how about this Main rakh leta hoo Maine manga aapne manga same baat hain.” Rishab and Prerna started to laugh

“Waise bhi kaun sa aap mere saath yeh nahin karenge. Pichle 3 saal se yahin karte hain aap. Main theek hoon ab jaldi se bataye mujhe gift kya denge.” Prerna hugging him around the waist

“Sab kuch toh aapka hai. Kya chahiye?” Mr bajaj hugged her back and moved a strand of hair from her face behind her ear.

“Aap sirf aap” Prerna whispered into his ear hugging him.

Next morning Prerna woke up early to find Mr bajaj already halfway through the Sargi. 

“Rishab aap?” Prerna

“Kha lijiye sooraj niklane wala hain.” Mr bajaj

“Aap?” Prerna

“Nahin.” and opened the chair in front of her. 

“kyun?” Prerna

“Same reason as you are doing” Mr Bajaj and they both sat and ate together.

Prerna somewhere knew the reason why she was not feeling well but she didn't want to tell Rishab until she was sure. Once Rishab had left for the office and Kukki was in school, Prerna took Sneha for her checkup. There once Sneha was done she went to the doctor and asked for a checkup. The doctor answered what was known to her. She was very happy when she came home and made sure everything was prepared. She then thought of something and called Mr Bajaj

“Prerna sab theek hain. Aap theek hain na?” Mr bajaj

“Haan main theek hoon. Main woh” Prerna

“Kya chahiye?” Mr Bajaj

“Maine aisa kuch nahin kaha, main bas puch rahin thi aap ghar kab aa rahin hain. Aapko bhi bhuk lagi hogi.” Prerna

“Chand to apne time pe niklega. kya chahiye ya to aap ..?” Before she loses her nerve Prerna said “Photo Album. Photo Album aapki mom ki. Agar aapko sahi lage to '' Prerna and Mr bajaj didn't say anything and cut the call.

“Hello Rishab Hello” Prerna realised that in the need to do something special she might have hurt him. Prerna got ready for the evening and didn't know why but she wore the same salwar suit that Mr bajaj had gifted her the very first time, his very first gift with the same earrings. She was in the balcony looking at the stars when Mr Bajaj came and was mesmerised. Prerna never put on heavy makeup or jewellery but she always looked beautiful. But today looking at her sitting there in the salwar suit hair let down she looked heavenly and it was just not that there was something about her as if she was glowing. He had only seen her like that when she was pregnant with Sneha… and the thought stuck him but before he could say something there was a knock on the door. Suddenly Prerna turned around and found Mr bajaj standing there. 

“Aap kab aaye?’ Prerna

“Kya hua Chandu?” Mr Bajaj

“Sir Mr Anurag basu aaye hain” and Prerna and Mr bajaj were shocked. Prerna and Rishab made their way downstairs. 

“Mr Basu” Mr bajaj

“Sorry maine aap dono ki evening kharab ki. I wanted to call but” Mr basu and Mr bajaj realized something was wrong. He was fumbling and not talking anything properly. He went near him and turned towards Prerna and saw the same confused look on her face.

“Mr basu are you okay?” 

“You you did this didn't you” and suddenly he grabbed his collar and pushed him to the nearby wall. And Mr Bajaj hit the wall. 

“Mr bajaj” Prerna screamed and tried to remove his hands “Anurag kya kar rahin hoon tum. Chodo inhe. Chodo. Security!!!!”

“Sneha she is my daughter, isnt she. He ise tumhe pana tha so he used her like that. Woh praternity reports woh Prerna ko sahi sabit karna sab natak thana sab tumhara natak tha. Tell me the truth.” Anurag and he went back and started throwing stuff and kept shouting “Sab kuch tumne kiya na. Sab kuch. Sab kuch chin liya tumne. Apni beti ke liye na. Bolo. Chup kyun khade hon. Aaj koi dialogue nahin marna” Rishab maintained his calm and when Prerna tried to stop him he stopped her and shook his head as if telling her to let him be and let him finish what he wanted to do.

“Ho gaya. Aur kuch, agar nahi to darwaza waha hain. Get out. My daughters are asleep and I don't want this commotion to wake them up. Get out ”  Mr Bajaj and showed a hand to the guards who were about to attack him.

“Prerna how could you. Why can't you see his face. He is trying to manipulate you. How could you not tell me this. Didn't I have a right to know. My daughter, our daughter, how could you not tell me this.” Mr Basu pleading to Prerna

“Your Dau..” Prerna but before she could say anything Mr Bajaj said “Leave. It is ok” to the guards and she stopped. All the guards left. 

“Your daughter. Kab chupaya maine, haan jab maine Mr bajaj se shaadi ki tab chupaya lekin us waqt tumhare bare main socha maine. Jail main the tum tumhe bachana tha aur uske baad agar main tumhe sab sach bata deti, tum move on kar pate. Tum to aaj tak nahin kar paye. Aur uske baad jo maana tumne maana Anurag maine nahin. Kabhi bhi nahin. Tumne praternity report ko mana, hum sabne sach bataya tumhe maine Rish..Mr bajaj ne hum sabne. Tumne nahin mana” Prerna

“You had no right. You had no right. SHe is my daughter. SHe is my daughter. I will take her with me. I will not let her stay with you people.” and he tried to move inside the house but Mr Bajaj came in front and pushed him back.

“Uska naam Sneha Rishab Bajaj hain. Aap uske saath rehna chahte hain uski life ka hisa banna chahte hain fine. No problem, I am a father myself but dont you dare take a step forward. Legally and in every way possible woh Rishab Bajaj ki beti hain. Use trouble to kya use neend se bina uski marzi ke uthane ka right maine kisi ko nahin diya hain. Is that clear?” and then Mr Bajaj controlled himself.

“Mr basu is waqt aap hosh main nahin hain. Aap Sneha ki life main part ban sakte hain but is tarah se nahin. Aapse kahi pehle Mr Moloy basu Sneha ki life ka hisa hain mujhe use koi problem nahin hain to isse kyun hogi. Lekin aise nahin.” mr Bajaj

“Don't tell me how to behave with my daughter. I will take her with me even if I have to go to court for this. Even if I have to I will fight for her “ Anurag

“Really Mr Basu. Mrs Choubey jaanti hai yeh. Discuss or should I say permission le hain aapne.” Mr bajaj adjusting his collar and his disheveled condition and Anurag were shell shocked

“Pehle hosh main aaiye and think about what you are about to do then come and we will talk. Now agar aapka tamasha khatam ho gaya hoon to again Get Out.” Rishab and Anurag left from there. 

As soon as he left Prerna ran and hugged Mr bajaj. 

“Aap theek hain. Aap theek hain Rishab. Aapko chot to nahin aai. Yeh sab acahank kaise. Agar woh sach main Sneha ko” Prerna

“Sneha meri beti hain unke jaane na jaane se koi farak nahin padta” Rishab

“I don't understand” Prerna and Rishab said nothing and just hugged her. “Mr Bose” he thought.  And kept caressing her and realised that suddenly she was not saying anything. 

“Prerna !!! Prernaa!!! Prerna!!!” and he tried to stop her from falling “Chandu call the doctor. Now” 

The doctor came and checked Prerna while Mr bajaj waited outside.

“She is fine but she needs proper rest and care. She is very weak, so much stress is not good for her. She needs complete bed rest for at least next two weeks.” Doctor

“I don't understand aap kya bol rahi hain. Aap seedhe seedhe mujhe batayengi ki hua kya hain.” Mr Bajaj

“It's better if she tells you, I think she wants to tell you herself. But once she does bring her to the clinic tomorrow I need to run some tests.” Doctor and she left from there and Mr bajaj stormed inside while Prerna was looking at the album happy that Mr bajaj had brought it for her.

“Thank you”

“Happy nahin khush hain aap. Bola tha maine mat kijiye lekin nahin mani aapne meri baat. Aur yeh doctor kya bol rahin thi. Haan. Aap band kijiye yeh album dekhna aur mujhse baat kijiye.” Mr bajaj

“Woh drawer main maine kuch photos rakhi hain aap layenge please. Please” and Mr Bajaj was aghast.”Please” making a puppy face just like Kukki and Giving up Mr bajaj went and took out some photos. It was some family photograph, some of Kukki and Sneha and brought it to Prerna and sat on the bed next to her. She took them and moved to the page where there was the last photograph. On the next page she put their wedding photos, next page Kukki, next page Sneha, next their whole family and next she put the photo of an ultrasound and looked directly at Mr Bajaj and their eyes met. Unknowingly he took the ultrasound image not breaking the eye contact and she nodded and Mr bajaj looked away and Prerna leaned her head on his chest. Mr bajaj caressed her head with his hands and kissed her. 

“Pata hain yeh press conference yeh inauguration sab mujhse poch rahin the ki tujhme itni himmat kaha se aa gayi. Ab pata chala aapka ek chota sa hissa jo tha mere ander” and Mr bajaj and Prerna smiled. 

“Gift to mujhe aapko dena tha yeh to aapne” and prerna hid her face in his chest. And Rishab hugged her tightly. 

“Karan” Prerna 

“Hmm” bajaj

“Karan Rishab Bajaj” Prerna

“Aapko kaise malum its a boy” Bajaj

“It is. Ek dimple cheeks wala handsome man jiski naak par hamesha gussa hota hain” Prerna

“Excuse me” Rishab and she started to laugh. “Agar ek pagal si angel hui to” bajaj and this time Prerna showed her face to Mr Bajaj. She was literally glowing and Mr bajaj caressed her face putting a small lingering kiss on her lips and touching her forehead to his.

“It's a boy. It's called payback until now I have to fight for  your time with the girls now you will have to fight for mine.” and gave a small lingering kiss just like Mr bajaj had given her

“Sneha and Kukki will be so happy”  and then she became silent remembering everything that was going around and Rishab as if he understood hugged her again.

“Kuch nahi hoga kuch bhi nahin. Yeh photo album aise hi rahegi and we will complete it. Ok” Rishab said with a determined look on his face. It was time to let go of the past. 

Chapter 30 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153716897

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Yaya you updated 😘 

Entire PreRish parts  made go all 

While Anurag + PreRish parts made me 

ImageImageImage

WaqtZaya thumbnail