Good goodOriginally posted by: Briti1107
Enjoying a lot.
Treat nahi mili par hume?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good goodOriginally posted by: Briti1107
Enjoying a lot.
Treat nahi mili par hume?😆
...🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We apparently were seniors in the forum as we were here from start
30 above haaye Ram🤣
I am a young person with lots of chirpiness😳
Chirpiness☺️..... That's cute and adventurous.!!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Apparently mujhe chod kar 😉
Because tu jab ayi thi tabhi we knew both our ages as your birthday was near😆
Yeah I will post in evening here.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We apparently were seniors in the forum as we were here from start
30 above haaye Ram🤣
I am a young person with lots of chirpiness😳
Ab agar mera joined date dekha toh main bhi 30 + hoon kya 🤣
Mein hi sabse senior silent member in joining date wise 🤣
But real mein hum dunno young 😆
Tum sharma kyun rahi ho behen🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Because tu jab ayi thi tabhi we knew both our ages as your birthday was near😆
Yep. 😆
I am sabse veteran in terms of posting and joining after AdhyaOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Ab agar mera joined date dekha toh main bhi 30 + hoon kya 🤣
Mein hi sabse senior silent member in joining date wise 🤣
But real mein hum dunno young 😆
Why do I feel you are uncomfortable with me?Originally posted by: Briti1107
Yeah I will post in evening here.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tum sharma kyun rahi ho behen🤣
Behen bohot Sharmili type ki hai 🤣