Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought Khayali Pulao was just an idiom, is it something watchable too?🤣
Hello Mishti, Shaheen and Octo🤗
Answering again.
I don't know what it is
This fast? Damn. 



This! Watch it please
Okay, on it!
Yeh thumbnail dekhkar I kinda feel I've watched it already though.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I thought Khayali Pulao was just an idiom, is it something watchable too?🤣
Hello Mishti, Shaheen and Octo🤗
Hellooooooo, Mahi di❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Okay, on it!
Yeh thumbnail dekhkar I kinda feel I've watched it already though.
Maybe. It's a beautiful short film i feel everyone needs to watch❤️
Indifference track dedo Bhagvan
Hum gareebon ki tamanna puri kardo😭