Originally posted by: Briti1107
Yay okay.
Where are rosogollas?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Yay okay.
Where are rosogollas?
Enjoying a lot.
Yeah...That's true. The feeling that someone is there for you is something special... 🤗
Exactly. 😳
Exactly....Mujhe bhi yahin laga Alexia ko dekhe... 😆
😆
Where are rosogollas?
Y'all will get treat in evening. 😳
Haina 😆
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Y'all will get treat in evening. 😳
Hey Birthday girl 😳
How is your day going?
Maine aisa kya kiya ki sabko di bolna hai😳Waise Alexia first time mujhe v tumhe Di bolne ka hi man tha don't know why.🤣
We apparently were seniors in the forum as we were here from startYeah...I thought you and Nancy were the seniors in the forum...😆
You guys welcomed me so maturely .... Elderly wali feeling aayi thi mujhe....Don't get angry I thought you were above 30 with the way you presented yourself... But I am surprisee to learn that you're such a young girl with so much of positivity and maturity...
30 above haaye Ram🤣
I am a young person with lots of chirpiness😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Maine aisa kya kiya ki sabko di bolna hai😳
Apparently mujhe chod kar 😉