Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Bold and italics kya hai behen🤔
Offend nahi hui bas want to know
Kyunki if she is 20 years and more than calling me Di is awkward😆
Reminds me of Shaheen's fiasco
@Shaheen you remember that?
Briti turned 18 today😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Bold and italics kya hai behen🤔
Offend nahi hui bas want to know
Kyunki if she is 20 years and more than calling me Di is awkward😆
Reminds me of Shaheen's fiasco
@Shaheen you remember that?
Briti turned 18 today😆
Shaheen is a year elder to me and Idk why she called me DiOriginally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Bold italics chodo, doesn’t matter anymore 😃
Shaheen Fiasco? Ab yeh kaisa story hai bhai. Zara main bhi toh suno.
It was damn awkward for both of us🤣
Toh theek hai 😆Originally posted by: QDTNS7F6OMK32CQY
Briti turned 18 today😆
Briti Di hi bulao
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Shaheen is a year elder to me and Idk why she called me Di
It was damn awkward for both of us🤣
🤣🤣🤣
So, kaisa laga apne se ek saal badi shaeen ki didi bante hooye?
Waise sab kuch solve kaisa hua? When did she realize that you were younger than her?
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
🤣🤣🤣
So, kaisa laga apne se ek saal badi shaeen ki didi bante hooye?
Waise sab kuch solve kaisa hua? When did she realize that you were younger than her?
I just ainvayi ussi time asked her ki whats your age
She told me 25 and I was like Nooooooooooooooooo I am younger to you di matt bulao🤣
😆
Chalo. 2 log hain 😎 jo aapko di bulate hain...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I just ainvayi ussi time asked her ki whats your age
She told me 25 and I was like Nooooooooooooooooo I am younger to you di matt bulao🤣
🤪
that’s so damn funny yaar 
Btw, can I also call you di?
Hi Mishti 🤗 how are you?
Suhani too when she is too much emotional😆