she is in uk I doubt she will have fomo for India anymoreI actually chose sodumb for that q. She is a total fomo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
she is in uk I doubt she will have fomo for India anymoreI actually chose sodumb for that q. She is a total fomo
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
जनता संबंध महारानी didn't got enough answer as FOMO, sheeps are disappointing.
Please dear Thug .. new sheep like me unable to decode this ... please give easier hints .. a request 😊
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Did anyone got Thappad for 5th?
I could decode this hint and yes, I also "got Thappad for 5th"👍🏼
Same hereOriginally posted by: Sutapasima
I could decode this hint and yes, I also "got Thappad for 5th"👍🏼
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
8 th Personal Computer
Yes I can decode what you are hinting at
And I wrote the same 👍🏼
Isn't she already there ?
Sigh .... I m going to loose goals ... Reminds me my Kendall Jenner answer 🤣
Naa WD ...it's the other way round my dear .. and it's ok for me ... new sheep are allowed to deviate from herd 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I clarified this from Thug and he said its allowed.
Thanks Renee 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
khatron ke khiladi?
Ouch I did not write the one you hinted khatron ke khiladi as any answer 🥺
Goals lost 😔